Sentry provides two ways to integrate with JIRA.
JIRA Service Desk Add-on¶
See the specific errors affecting your users from within the Service Desk UI.
- Install the Sentry for JIRA add-on from the Atlassian Marketplace
- Click configure to select a Sentry organization to connect to your JIRA account
- Sentry issues experienced by your users will be displayed in JIRA
JIRA Issue Creation from Sentry¶
Create issues in JIRA based on Sentry events.
- Go to the project settings page in Sentry that you’d like to link with JIRA
- Click All Integrations, find the JIRA integration in the list, and click configure
- Click Enable Plugin
- Fill in the required information and save
- The option to create JIRA issues will be displayed from your Sentry issue pages
Was this page helpful to you?