Sentry integrates with both Bitbucket Issues and Pipelines.
Set up Bitbucket Issue creation in Sentry¶
- Go to the project settings page in Sentry that you’d like to link with Bitbucket
- Click All Integrations, find the Bitbucket integration in the list, and click configure
- Click Enable Plugin
- Fill in the required information and save
- The option to create Bitbucket issues will be displayed from your Sentry issue pages
Set up release tracking with Bitbucket Pipelines¶
- Go to the organizations settings page in Sentry
- Click API Keys, New API Key to create a key with ‘project:releases’ permissions.
- Go to Bitbucket and enable Bitbucket Pipelines
- Create a bitbucket-pipelines.yml config at the base level of your repository and add a step that issues a POST request (with the Sentry API key generated in step 2) to Sentry’s release endpoint
Still lost? Look through this example repo for more ideas.