Connect errors from Sentry with your Jira issues.
Installing Jira with Sentry
- In Sentry, navigate to Organization Settings > Integrations.
- Next to Jira, click Install.
- Click on the Jira Marketplace button to begin installing the Sentry app through the Jira marketplace.
- Select which Sentry organizations you’d like to use Jira with, and Save Settings.
- In Sentry, you’ll see a new Jira instance appear on the Integrations page.
Jira should now be authorized for all projects under your Sentry organization.
Issue tracking allows you to create Jira issues from within Sentry, and link Sentry issues to existing Jira Issues.
To configure Issue management, once you’ve navigated to a specific Sentry issue, you’ll find the Linked Issues section on the right hand panel.
Here, you’ll be able to create or link Jira issues.
Sync comments, assignees and status updates for issues in Sentry to Jira, to minimize duplication. When you delegate an issue to an assignee or update a status on Jira, the updates will also populate in Sentry. When you resolve an issue in Sentry, it will automatically update in Jira.
To configure Issue sync, navigate to Organization Settings > Integrations, and click Configure next to your Jira instance. On the following page, you’ll see options of what information you’d like synced between Sentry and Jira.