Internal integrations are meant for custom integrations unique to your organization. They can also be as simple as an organization-wide
Internal integrations don't require an OAuth flow. You receive an org-wide auth token immediately after creation:
Creating an internal integration will automatically install it on your organization.
Internal integrations automatically generate an authentication token when configured. If you need multiple tokens, or need to get a new one, you can go to Settings > Developer Settings > [Your Internal Integration] and do so. You can have up to 20 tokens at a time for each internal integration. These tokens do not expire automatically, but you can manually revoke them as needed.
Internal integrations don't require logos or icons to be uploaded, but you can upload them if you want to. The requirements for those are:
- Logo size must be between 256 × 256px and 1024 × 1024px
- File format must be PNG
- Background must be transparent (unless the logo takes up the entire space)
If the integration has a UI component, you can also upload an icon that follows these requirements:
- Icon size must be between 256 × 256px and 1024 × 1024px
- File must be a PNG in RGBA format
- All pixels must be black or transparent