Sentry provides several methods to filter data in your project. Using sentry.io to filter events is a simple method since you don't have to configure and deploy your SDK to filter projects.
Inbound data filters allow you to determine which errors, if any, Sentry should ignore. Explore these by navigating to [Project] » Project Settings » Inbound Filters.
Inbound filters include:
- Common browser extension errors
- Events coming from localhost
- Known legacy browsers errors
- Known web crawlers
- By their error message
- From specific release versions of your code
- From certain IP addresses
Once applied, you can track the filtered events (numbers and cause) using the graph provided at the top of the Inbound Data Filters view.